Sunday, September 26, 2010

Well if we don't have enough on our plate already

I have a dream.... no we are not studying Martin Luther King Jr. right now. I have a dream to open a homeschool resource center here in my town. A place where one could go to offer or take classes from mom's, a place where you can find those out of print REAL history books. A quiet place for mom's to plan, kids to research and for all to share in this journey of homeschooling.

I would love to offer services at very little charge to no charge. Book binding, copy machines, fax machines, printers, computers, coffee and lots of it. Not just another book store, but a lending library, a curriculum treasure trove. A look and see before buying from the company. Believe it or not, I do not want to do this to make money. That is the true beauty of it.

So, things to research as of now, non-profit christian status, grant money - non government funded!! A place, the vision and the people!

If anyone has an extra 50,000 laying around, I know a great non-profit just waiting to blossom!

No comments:

Post a Comment